4.5.13

Turn-of-the-Week Happiness

These made me happy today:
~ Going food shopping at the first hour when the store is clean, airy, cool, smellin' good, and I have most aisles to myself. And having Husband with me, too!

~ Remembering to bring reusable shopping bags, in the interest of the environment :-)

~ Chancing on fresh and brightly colored spinach, and realizing that I haven't served spinach in a long time.

~ Our daughter coming home from PE class and announcing that she ran the required distance just under the imposed time limit.

~ Another daughter calling twice a day to say hi while she is on vacation with cousins.

~ Feeling light-hearted and looking forward to the weekend even if we didn't really make any plans for it.


This was originally written for Moments of Grace, a Friday linking activity at Jenny's Suscipio. She now blogs at The Littlest Way.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how nice!
    Thank you for finding such grace today!
    It is a blessing to read.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much happiness...especially your daughter calling to say 'hi', very sweet.
    God's grace to your days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have plenty to be grateful for. Praise the Lord.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by, everyone. In the rush of each day, I am still hoping that a gratefulness comes as second nature to me :-)

    ReplyDelete

I get so thrilled when you visit! Please tell me how it was like!