28.10.13

My Week


Moments of Gratitude 
I am thankful for
~ a safe community.
~ relief from vehicular traffic. 
~ coffee-and-cake breaks with the hubby.
~ chatty and giggly daughters.
~ a handyman of a son.
~ the happy anticipation of a long weekend (November 1 to 3).  


Praying for
~ a meaningful commemoration of All Saints' Day and All Soul's Day
~ more sunny and relatively cooler days!
~ enough time and resolve to clear out and re-organize the pantry.
~ more family time for all families.
~ lonely people who have nobody to cheer them. 
~ sick people who have nobody to care for them.
~ those who have nobody to pray for them.      


Pondering
The Communion of Saints

Reading
~ Christian Prayer: The Liturgy of the Hours 
Getting there! Thank you for the encouragement, Valerie and Anna!


This post was originally linked with the Catholic Woman's Almanac, a Monday online linking activity started by Jenny who now blogs at The Littlest Way.

4 comments:

  1. Coffee and Cake - such wonderful things, aren't they? I'm blessed with some hand sons, too. They are always willing to fix things or reach things that I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to incorporate some of your *Praying for* prayers in mine...
    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marcia, I'm so glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, thank you for sharing! See you next week at the link up!

    God bless
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I get so thrilled when you visit! Please tell me how it was like!