2.4.14

Briefly Speaking


Brevity
is 
not
one
of
my
virtues.
You
see
I
ramble
run on
beat around 
the bush
and
rant even.
Which is 
strange
because
I
don't
even
possess
a
mean
arsenal
of
words
or
ideas
or
opinions.
I
can't
even
finish
a
crossword
puzzle
in
one
sitting
or
without
checking
out
a
dictionary.
Maybe
it's
my 
energy.
It
seems
to
be
concentrated
in
the
general
area
of
my
mouth
and
while
my
brain
tries
to
catch
up
it
just
can't.
Is
that
a
scientific
claim?
Sometimes
I
get
tired,
too,
you
know,
from
talking?
So
I
just
sit.


And
think.

It
is
good!
I
should
do
that
more
often.

~ ~ ~

This post was originally written for the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Brief not looks long. ;-) Brevity is not my friend either. Even when I try to write long and I think story is done, person who reads it often comes back with "so what happens next?" Or I start writing a story with the goal of a couple thousand words max and then it becomes a novel idea (or series). D'oh. Great topic for day 2.

    A to Z commenter
    From the Reading at Dawn blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the way you laid it out and you wrapped it up with such a nice point! Great post!
    Shawn from Laughing at Life 2

    ReplyDelete

I get so thrilled when you visit! Please tell me how it was like!