22.4.14

More Quiet


Happy, happy Easter, everyone! 
May you have a truly joyful Season 
in the company of the Risen Lord 
and your loved ones. 




Things will be quiet in my corner of the cyberspace for a bit longer. I truly believe that I am being prompted to read more and write less, to absorb more and rant less. That's a nice way of saying that I think I have to shut up, for now. 

To those of you whose blogs I visit now and then, I look forward to visiting you more often, and maybe leave a comment now and then (sorry, 'can't help it) :-).


2 comments:

  1. A very Blessed Easter you and your family, Marcia!

    You and I are both in quiet mode...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh... after all the posts you were writing, you might just be tired.
    Thinking of you. Hoping your days are peace and grace filled.
    Blessings,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

I get so thrilled when you visit! Please tell me how it was like!