27.12.14

On the Second Day of Christmas

December 26
Feast of Saint Stephen, first martyr

On the second day of Christmas, I woke up to the splashing of waves, Husband urging everyone to wake up and catch the sunrise (we didn't), and a mental note that coffee in this province should be good.



On the second day of Christmas, we went home to the city from the sea, and while I didn't mind spending another day away from home, home is definitely a good idea, always.

On the second day of Christmas, the older children promptly locked themselves in their rooms upon our arrival while Youngest Daughter and Visiting Cousin stayed up some more hours in front of the TV. Husband and I did a little of both. Unpacking can wait.

On the second day of Christmas, I was tired in a nice way but eager for tomorrow, in an even nicer way. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so thrilled when you visit! Please tell me how it was like!